If you have team spirit and enjoy the camaraderie of working with others, we're looking for you.
Please note: we keep applications on file for one year; only 1 application is needed per year.
- We will review all applications on file and, if there is a match, we will contact you directly
- Positions include: Production Worker, Line Leader, Lab Technician, QA Technician, Wax Utility, Maintenance
- Depending on the time of the year, multiple shifts may be available
- All positions are full-time: 40-hours/week, Monday-Friday (no part-time or weekends)
- Seasonal help usually runs from April through the Fall, depending on volume
- Seasonal employees are eligible for Holiday pay after 30 days of employment
Benefits for Full-Time Employees: Alene offers a host of competitive benefits for full-time employees, some of which include: Medical, Dental, Vision Discount, Basic Life Insurance (100% company paid), Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Holidays, Vacation.
Alene Candles, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law. This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one's employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.